Pain-without love-Pain-I can't get enough-Pain-I like it rough cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all .....
We've all heard the urban legends...
- I swear I was making a salad in the kitchen naked-and just slipped-I don't know how it ended up in there...
- I passed out because someone put cocaine in my drink and when I woke up, it was there
- I was rowing and it just slipped (my personal fav) Were you naked rowing?
- slipped in the shower and landed on a shampoo bottle....
Come on folks! We don't believe it any more than your mum or best friend will! If your gonna play these games-someone please invent a safety string or something to retrieve it so nurses like me aren't stuck in one room for 90 minutes why the residents fumble with a concious sedation to remove the foreign object....No I DO NOT want to take a lunch now....
No comments:
Post a Comment