Tuesday, January 16, 2007

mrs. DR. Posh

A new doctor, exciting! Along with a new doctor comes "the wife" ahhh the sterotypes playing through my mind. Just so happens Dr. Posh was working a few nights ago. Who would happen in you ask? Why mrs. DR. Posh. (just happened to be at the posh resturant with posh friends and stopped by the posh er with a posh goodie bag for the poor working husband)

No, I am not standing here to eye you or your husband mrs. DR. Posh-I want your husband the DR. to address this lady's hypotension and the nurse in line behind me wants him to address the potassium level of 1.8. No mrs DR. Posh-we do NOT want to flirt or otherwise mingle with your husband. Contrary to what your mama taught you, not all women are out to marry, sleep with or otherwise molest a man because he is a DOCTOR! To be honest, he's not even mediocre looking and he's certainly not the sharpest guy I've ever met...IN FACT you couldn't even double his salary to make him attractive enough for me! ha-take that mrs. DR Posh. Besides, most gals I work with are married to cops or firemen/medics. Something about a pysically fit guy in a uniform....So DR's wives rest assured! We DO NOT want your husbands! We've seen them at the best and their worst (usually the worst) and we are all to happy to send them right back home to you at the end of the shift!

No comments: