For folks who aren't medical....
Sometimes your heart can beat funny. We have many tricks up our sleeves to talk your heart into beating right again. Most of us prefer to do it with medications....except Dr. Wrong.
Dr. Wrong was probably beaten as a child. He probably had the worst luck of anyone, anywhere. Why would I come to this conclusion? He is probably the most miserable toad alive... He is feared by all for his biting attitude (ok feared by the newbie-us oldies roll our eyes alot)
Anyway-Dr. Wrong prefers the juice....
Zap him!
But doc-he's awake...
Charge it anyway....
But shouldn't we medicate???
I said charge it!
I don't think this is...
Do it!!!
ZAP!
UGH!
And of course it DIDN'T work-so what do we do? UP the juice!
Which didn't work.....so what did we do?????
(INSISTED ON MEDS)
Score 1 for the nurse and patient (Singed)
We may have won the battle-but I fear we're losing the war....
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment