So I've learned to go with the gut feeling...and something wasn't right....
Seizures? Post-ictal? Wait a minute....crushing chest pain into left arm
nausea and diaphoresis....oh SOB too? Didn't take a genius....wonder though
if the "seizure" wasn't some sort of spontaneous arrythmia that converted....
didn't have any pvcs though....I just wonder....So I'm yelling down the hall
at the doc (and a good one at that) it's time for intubation.....wow-why do these
people always have 20000 family members and why does security let them ALL in
at the same time???? AUGH!!!! anyway....some one asks if I think maybe the patient
has been poisoned by the spouse...well, who knows? I'd still bet cardiac but maybe a
little cocktail of sorts was served at the dinner table...ICU staff wanted to know what
the spouse was like...I said "quiet, but so was Jeffrey Dahmer" hmmm....
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment